In this workshop we will create a tasty holiday present with a surprise that can't wait to be unwrapped ! We will make a gingerbread present with a robot "Makey" cookie that will pop up from inside!
By the end of the workshop you will learn:
Templates and instructions will be provided so you too can apply what you learn!
The workshop will be broken out into the following topics:
- A "Construction-grade” gingerbread recipe
- How to use isomalt instead of frosting as your "superglue"
- How to construct a "Makey" the robot inspired cookie cutter
- Use electronics such as Servos, Motors, LEDs and the Adafruit Circuit Playground to bring our creation to life.
- Project and Materials
- Setting up the Playground Circuit Express
- Design and Build project
- Tips and tricks
- Decorate and present