Make: Circuit Scouts
Coin cell batteries are extremely dangerous if swallowed. Please keep them away from small children and pets.
All electrical projects carry some degree of risk. It is the facilitators responsibility to ensure campers know how to use materials to avoid short circuits, shock, and fire.
All tools must be used with care and consideration. If campers are new to a tool, take the time to instruct on proper use.
Be gentle with the leads on LEDs and the wires on motors. They can be easily damaged.