5 sessions starting on Mar 22
What You'll Do:
We will develop a Web platform where you can create your user, watch videos and save them in favorites.
We will learn to create the visual part of our platform with React.js, our database with MongoDB and we will mount servers with Node.js and Express.js
What we will do in the course: https://moonmakers-video.herokuapp.com/
Skill Level:It is not necessary to have previous knowledge since it is a course from scratch. But of course it is necessary to be motivated and committed to learning and developing your project.
What You'll Need:
- A computer with at least 12 GB of disk space is required.
- Windows 10 operating systems, macOS, or Linux distributions.
- Internet access.
- Download Git with the link: https://git-scm.com/
- Download Node.js the LTS with the link: https://nodejs.org/en/
- Download VS code with the link: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- Download Postman with the link: https://www.postman.com/downloads/
About your Facilitator:
Show and Tell (Presentation or Demonstration)
Diego Francisco Luna Lopez
Diego Luna co-founder of MoonMakers, full-stack developer.
He has participated in the international innovation and robotics competition in Beijing China and participated with his projects in the Maker Faire in Berlin, Jalisco, and in Virtual 2020.
He has collaborated with the Ministry of Public Education of Jalisco as Edutube, to carry out science and technology, to more 12 thousand young people, together with the Televisa Foundation and Educational Television, making capsules for learning programming.