NEW! MEMBER-ONLY EVENTS
Join the team at Make: and fellow Make: magazine subscribers and Make: Community members for exclusive magazine launch parties, behind-the-scenes interview sessions used for Make:cast, and more. All events are recorded and can be found in the premier video library including but not limited to previous launch parties, exclusive interviews, Plan C coverage, and the Education Forum. NOTE: Events take place on Zoom Events and members can access the registration using the email tied to their make.co account.
- DFRobot Launches LattePanda 3 Delta Pocket-Sized Hackable ComputerDFRobot Launches LattePanda 3 Delta Pocket-Sized Hackable ComputerWhen the first maker-focused single-board computers (SBCs) from BeagleBoard and Raspberry Pi started appearing, it felt like a tiny revolution. While makers had been hacking on microcontrollers for decades, the prospect of a Linux-capable device with ample GPIO and connectivity brought new possibilities, applications, and accessibility. And while current-generation boards are often based around powerful […]
- A Taste of San Diego Comic-Con CosplayA Taste of San Diego Comic-Con CosplaySan Diego Comic-Con has really grown to be a very substantial event for both the entertainment industry and the community of enthusiasts that supports it. Not only can you attend panels of various industry folks and mingle with the creators themselves, you can enjoy the excitement and passion of the cosplay crowd in attendance. This […]
- How To Build Dream’s Helmet From Sandman For CosplayHow To Build Dream’s Helmet From Sandman For CosplayWith Neil Gaiman’s Sandman coming out on Netflix, I just knew we were going to see some fantastic Sandman cosplay coming out. SKS props really impressed me with this build of Dream’s helmet from the show. This is a great tutorial video, really laying out how to properly cut and arrange the bits and pieces […]
- Finding Maker Town with Susie FrazierFinding Maker Town with Susie FrazierSusie Frazier created the Maker Town platform for makers and artists working in Cleveland and Northern Ohio so that more people can find them and learn about what they make. Susie is a maker, creator and artist. Her own journey led her to Cleveland, Ohio, where she began developing her own functional and decorative art, […]
- Thrust Vectored Rockets: How To Stick The LandingThrust Vectored Rockets: How To Stick The LandingPersistence pays off! It took Joe Barnard seven years to get the landing gear on his thrust vectored model rockets just right, but he finally has cause to celebrate. The post Thrust Vectored Rockets: How To Stick The Landing appeared first on Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers.
- Maker Spotlight: Svetlana & Benni of Kamui CosplayMaker Spotlight: Svetlana & Benni of Kamui CosplayName Kamui Cosplay (aka Svetlana & Benni) Where are you located? Germany What is your day job? Cosplayer / Teacher / Content Creator Do you attend a makerspace/fablab/hackerspace? No since we have our own workshop Website | Instagram | TikTok | Facebook | Youtube | Twitter What kinds of stuff do you make? We create […]