Join the team at Make: and fellow Make: magazine subscribers and Make: Community members for exclusive magazine launch parties, behind-the-scenes interview sessions used for Make:cast, and more. All events are recorded and can be found in the premier video library including but not limited to previous launch parties, exclusive interviews, Plan C coverage, and the Education Forum. NOTE: Events take place on Zoom Events and members can access the registration using the email tied to their make.co account.
- Maker Faire Zagreb Lights Up The Tesla MuseumMaker Faire Zagreb Lights Up The Tesla MuseumThis weekend Maker Faire Zagreb lights up the Tesla Technical Museum as it returns for its 4th edition with projects from all over the map, technically and geographically - as well as the love of our favorite robot band. The post Maker Faire Zagreb Lights Up The Tesla Museum appeared first on Make: DIY Projects […]
- When In Rome: Make Music At Maker Faire!When In Rome: Make Music At Maker Faire!Maker Faire Rome is coming very soon and I’m super excited to be able to attend. this year they’ve gone through some extra steps to expand the Maker Faire beyond what they’ve done in the past. One way they’re doing that this year is to have a whole series of events based purely around music! […]
- Join Us On September 29th To Talk Analog Circuits With ElektorJoin Us On September 29th To Talk Analog Circuits With ElektorOn September 29th at 9:00 am PST, our Community editor David Groom will be joining Mathias Claußen (Senior Engineer, Elektor) and Jens Nickel (Editor in Chief, Elektor) on Elektor Lab Talk to discuss analog electronics. If you’re curious about what enthusiasts are building in the non-digital world, be sure to tune in at the link […]
- Flashforge Just Launched a New 3D Printer: The ArtemisFlashforge Just Launched a New 3D Printer: The ArtemisFlashForge has launched its newest 3D printer tailored towards consumer and education audiences. Touted as a beginner friendly 3D printer that also fits the needs of true 3D printing heads, FlashForge Artemis is a FDM 3D printer that provides excellent reliability and print quality, with many features to make it a true workhorse. Nearly a […]
- Reinventing The Radical + Ridiculous At Maker Faire EindhovenReinventing The Radical + Ridiculous At Maker Faire EindhovenWacky, whimsical, technical, philosophical, and just plain fun, Maker Faire Eindhoven returns to the city center this weekend with something for everyone. The post Reinventing The Radical + Ridiculous At Maker Faire Eindhoven appeared first on Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers.
- The Bloomsburg Children’s Museum: Running Maker Camp All Year RoundThe Bloomsburg Children’s Museum: Running Maker Camp All Year RoundAs our summer Maker Camp programs wrap up for 2022, The Maker Camp team wants to highlight some of the amazing programs hosted by Campsites. Today, we’re celebrating The Bloomsburg Children’s Museum in Bloomsburg, PA. Here are some thoughts from Director, Ginny Weibel, PhD. In 2022, the Bloomsburg Children’s Museum entered its 8th year of […]