Raspberry Pi PICO based universal retrocomputer and communicator, specially designed for Circuitpython / Micropython programing
Type: Social Impact, Education
I am always dreaming about pocket computers, now thanks to Raspberry PICO I can create a very universal low-power device that you can have all under your control.
It is a universal computer specially designed for Raspberry Pi PICO, exists in more variations but the main feature is a QWERTY keyboard.
The project is divided into three main "groups" or maybe is a fusion of three different purposes.
- Retro computer emulation
- ZX spectrum
- Atari 800
- Sending/receiving messages over LoRa radio module
- Universal programming learning toy
- detect power supply voltage and USB connection
- MP3 Playback
- Display backlight brightness
- send message to another device via LoRa Radio
- QWERTY keyboard
- multi lines text editor
- read store files to internal system
- safe boot
- GPS parse
- I2C sensors
- display BMP images
- run different application after boot ti make more universal and versatile ... you can have APPS!!!
It looks like a community is starting to form that they are starting to improve this project ...