BASF Ultrafuse 316L Metal 3D Printing Filament – 1.75mm (3kg)
"Pricey, but a totally awesome gift for the home engineer. 3d print ACTUAL METAL PARTS on your desktop 3d printer."
- Make: Magazine Editor
BASF 3D Printing Solutions' Ultrafuse 316L Metal 3D Printing Filament makes metal additive manufacturing on desktop 3D printers accessible.
Top Ultrafuse 316L Features:
- Produce end-use products made from stainless steel
- Make functional prototypes from real metal
- Cost-effective and convenient to print and process
- Elevate the 3D printing experience to an industrial level
- Easily ship out for debinding and sintering Ultrafuse green parts