Bittle Robotic Dog by Petoi – Open Source Bionic Programable STEM Learning Toy
- Realistic little Robot Dog construction kit with lots of fun plays: Bittle is the world's first palm-sized, servo-activated bionic robotic dog with 1 hour of play time. Have your very own programmable robot pet navigate with life-like movements and perform tricks with the remote control or the mobile app.
- Coding / STEAM / STEM / Robotics Learning: build and program your Bittle to perform new skills and tricks whilst harnessing all aspects of STEM learning. Begin with Scratch block-based coding and advance with Arduino IDE and C++/Python. Develop your moto, physics, engineering skills & problem solving abilities.
- DIY your own robot: an excellent and challenging hands-on learning opportunity to assemble your own robot with 3D puzzle parts. Suitable for adults and children over the ages of 14.
- Program AI tasks: program Bittle to see, listen, sense the surrounding environment and navigate the world with the optional intelligent camera module or other Arduino/Raspberry Pi compatible sensors
- Open Source robot: Bittle operates on OpenCat, an open-source quadruped robot platform that fuses multiple gadgets into one organic system, offering endless programming and customization possibilities.