Learn to Solder Kits Blink LED Soldering Kit
- INTERACTIVE LED BLINK KIT: Learn to solder in a unique, engaging, fun, and achievable way! The Blink LED Learn to Solder practice kit is our first and most popular solder project kit. It features three LEDs and three push button switches. Once assembled, press the buttons to watch your hard work pay off as the LEDs light up!
- ALL-IN-1 DIY SOLDERING PROJECT: Whether you’re an adult, student, or teacher, the high-quality parts and intuitive design maOur kits come equipped with everything you need for success! Each Blink Kit includes a battery, 3 resistors, 3 LEDs, and 3 push button switches. Once assembled, the maker can press the buttons to blink each of the LEDs or all of them at once!
- STEP-BY-STEP BEGINNER SOLDERING PRACTICE: The goal is for you to have fun experimenting and learning soldering skills, even if you make some mistakes. Our high-quality printed circuit boards are lead-free and resilient which makes them perfect for beginners. Plus, we provide you with step-by-step instructions for each kit to take away any intimidation or uncertainty about completing your project.
- ASSEMBLE IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR: Each of our Kits is specifically designed for people with no prior experience, and intended to be a simple and fun introduction to soldering and electronics. It gives beginners plenty of opportunity to practice and perfect their soldering skills without being overwhelmed. Assembly time is approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. Perfect for college students, introductory courses, kids and teens STEM classes, afterschool programs (robotics), and more.
- MADE IN USA: Learn to Solder Kits has different kits for various skill levels so you can learn to make things that blink, beep and move. Our printed circuit boards are designed, packed, and shipped from Sacramento, CA, USA and are Open Source Hardware (OSHWA US000048). We love working with our customers and provide support for all of our products.
$12.99Get it now