VEVOR CNC Router Machine 3018-PRO Engraver with GRBL Offline Controller DIY
- CNC 3018 Router Machine: CNC 3018 PRO is an upgraded version of 3018 CNC. We have assembled the basic frame in advance, so you only need to finish the assembly in 30-60 minutes. Then, you can enjoy the delight of engraving plastics, soft aluminum, acrylics, PVC, PCB, and many more. This product does not include a laser head and can be purchased by yourself.
- Large Working Area: The effective engraving area of this engraving machine is 11.8(X) x 7.1(Y) x 1.8(Z) inches. Three refined axes are designed to achieve plane engraving. The driving units consist of stainless steel screw rods. It uses double copper nuts to clear round trip errors.
- Excellent Motor: This yellow CNC engraving machine has three stepper motors(1.3A; 12V; 0.25 Nm torque) and 775 DC(12-24V) 24V spindle motors with a rotational speed of 10000 r/min. And the engraver supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, macOS system, and other software to directly import JPG, BMP, PNG, DXF format files for engraving.
- Upgraded Control Board: The integrated GRBL control features full functionality and stability. And the advantages of the 1.8"" display GRBL offline controller lies in the following ones: 1. No need to connect to the computer; 2. Arbitrary selection of offline files for engraving. 3. Manually adjust the X, Y, and Z axes position as the engraving starting point, manually turn on or off the spindle.4. High precision: less than 0.003 inches.
- Sturdy Material: The frame is mainly made of aluminum alloy and Bakelite materials, with high strength and precision. The thickened side plates can improve the accuracy of the x-axis. Moreover, it is durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. Also, it has a yellow baffle on both sides, so you can safely monitor the engraving process.