Vintage Working Steam Engine Model Double-acting Reciprocating Steam Engine
- The exquisite and compact steam model is easy to install and play with in your hands, making you hardly tear yourself away from it.
- Mainly made of brass and processed by CNC machining, the premium quality model boasts rich-in-luster, delicate and aesthetic surface for fine production, sophisticated technology and smooth operation. The main shaft sleeve adopts abrasion-resistant beryllium copper with high hardness to ensure long-term running.
- Easy to operate without fussiness, the installed steam engine with boiler allows the users to intuitively feel the charm of the steam engine.
- Suitable for steam engine enthusiasts, the engine model with considerable operability is able to exercise hands-on ability and teach children or students about the operation of steam engines.
- Walk through the working principle of the steam model more intuitively through operating it, which boasts an extremely valuable collection for both production technology and appearance.
- Material: Copper
- Type: Vertical Single-cylinder Double-acting Steam Engine Model
- Displacement: 1.85CC
- Recommended Air Pressure: 0.4MPa-0.6MPa
- Bore: 14mm
- Stroke: 12mm
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4-40TPI
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 10cm
- Product Weight: 1000g
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 15cm
- Package Weight: 1200g
- Packing: Carton Box
- Ages: 14+
$339.99Get it now