Have you seen those cool RGB pixel boxes and wish you could make and program your own? Well, now you can! Building your own 8x8 RBG Animated Pixel box is not only easy, but it is also fun as well. If you are looking for a fun and easy project that will impress your family and friends, then this is the workshop for you.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to connect an 8x8 RGB Neopixel matrix to an Arduino.
- Set up your programming environment to program an Arduino
- Program 8x8 pixel images into an Arduino
- Program animated 8x8 pixel images into an Arduino
- How to 3D print the matrix display box
- Build a matrix display box with card stop
This workshop will show you how to wire an 8x8 Neopixel display to an Arduino Nano. Download the necessary software to program and upload to your Arduino nano. Set up your programming environment including how to find and install needed libraries.
You will have access to all the files to print your own 3D Display box in the picture. The display box is an original design by the instructor. You will have access to it before it is uploaded to Thingiverse.
You will learn how to create a display box using card stock paper or get tips on how to use other materials.
In those cool LED matrix boxes and wish you could make and program your own?